Busnesau yng Ngheredigion
Mae cronfa newydd gan Lywodraeth Cymru wedi cael ei lansio ar draws Ceredigion ddydd Mercher, Hydref 28 i ddarparu cymorth ariannol i fusnesau sy’n wynebu heriau gweithredol ac ariannol a achosir gan y cyfyngiadau cloi.
Mae’r Gronfa i Fusnesau sydd dan Symudiadau Cyfyng yn golygu bod nifer o grantiau ar gael ar gyfer busnesau manwerthu, hamdden a lletygarwch, rhai sefydliadau dielw a rhai busnesau mewn sectorau eraill. Mae’n cynnwys Grant Ardrethi Annomestig Cyfyngiadau Symud a’r Grant Dewisol Cyfyngiadau Symud.
Mae’r grantiau ar agor i geisiadau o ddydd Mercher, Hydref 28 a byddant yn cau am 5pm ar Dachwedd 20ain neu pan fydd y gronfa wedi’i hymrwymo’n llawn.
I wneud cais am unrhyw un o’r grantiau hyn neu i gael mwy o fanylion am y grantiau sydd ar gael fel rhan o’r gronfa newydd hon, ymwelwch â
Ymdrinnir â cheisiadau ar sail y cyntaf i’r felin. Gall hyn arwain at beidio â gwerthuso ceisiadau ar ôl iddynt gael eu cyflwyno os yw’r gronfa wedi ymrwymo’n llawn.
Mae Llywodraeth Cymru heddiw’n lansio cynlluniau grant i helpu busnesau i oroesi canlyniadau economaidd y cyfnod atal byr cenedlaethol yng Nghymru o ganlyniad i’r Coronafeirws (COVID-19).
Diben y grant yw cefnogi busnesau gyda chymorth llif arian ar unwaith i’w helpu i oroesi canlyniadau economaidd y cyfnod clo cenedlaethol yng Nghymru.
Mae manylion y grantiau ar gael ar ein gwefan, a maent ar gael i fusnesau yng Ngheredigion yn ôl y canllawiau penodol sy’n bodoli, a bydd y cyfnod ymgeisio ar agor o 3 o’r gloch ar Hydref 28ain tan 5pm ar yr 20fed o Dachwedd, neu hyd nes fydd y gronfa wedi’i hymrwymo’n llawn.
Mae’r grantiau sydd ar gael yn cynnwys:
- Grantiau Ardrethi Annomestig o £5000 i fusnesau gyda gwerth ardrethol o rhwng £12,001 a £50000, i fusnesau yn y sectorau hamdden, twristiaeth a manwerthu sydd wedi eu gorfodi i gau.
- Grantiau Ardrethi Annomestig o £1000 i fusnesau o werth ardrethol o £12,000 a llai, a grant ychwanegol o £2,000 i’r busnesau hynny sydd wedi eu gorfodi i gau.
- Grant dewisol o £1500 i fusnesau nad sy’n gymwys ar gyfer y grant Ardrethi Annomestig.
Mae’r grantiau uchod yn cael eu gweinyddu gan Gyngor Sir Ceredigion, tra bod grant arall –Cronfa Cadernid Economaidd Llywodraeth Cymru yn cael ei weinyddu gan Lywodraeth Cymru.
Rhaid cyflwyno cais am y grantiau. Ni fydd taliadau yn digwydd yn awtomatig.
Ceredigion Based Businesses
A new Welsh Government fund has being launched across Ceredigion on Wednesday, October 28 to provide financial assistance for businesses that are facing operational and financial challenges caused by the lockdown restrictions.
The Lockdown Business Fund involves a number of grants being made available for retail, leisure and hospitality businesses, certain not for profit organisations and certain businesses in other sectors, It includes the Lockdown Non Domestic Grant and the Lockdown Discretionary Grant.
The grants are open to applications from Wednesday, October 28 and will close at 5pm on November 20th or when the fund is fully committed.
To apply for any of these grants or for more details on the grants available as part of this new fund visit:
The Welsh Government have launched grant schemes to help businesses survive the economic consequences of the national firebreak lockdown in Wales as a result of coronavirus (Covid-19).
The purpose of the grants is to support businesses with immediate cash flow support to help them survive the economic consequences of the national lockdown in Wales.
The grants, set out on the website, accessed by clicking this link are available for businesses in Ceredigion according to the specified eligibility criteria, and will be open to applications from 3pm on 28 October and will close at 5pm on the 20th November 2020 or when the fund is fully committed.
The grants on offer include
- A Non Domestic Rate Grant of £5000 for businesses with a rateable value of between £12,001 and £50,000 in the Hospitality, Leisure and Retail sectors, which have been forced to close during this firebreak lockdown.
- A Non Domestic Rate grant of £1000 for businesses with a rateable value of £12,000 or less, with a top up of £2000 to businesses in this category that have been forced to close.
- A discretionary grant of £1500 for businesses impacted by the lockdown that do not qualify for the Non Domestic rate grants.
The grants outlined above are administered by Ceredigion Count Council. A separate grant scheme – the Economic Resilience Fund Phase 3 is also open to businesses, and administered by the Welsh Government.
Applications must be submitted for these grants – no automatic payments will be made.
Applications will be dealt with on a first come first served basis. This may lead to applications not being appraised after they have been submitted if the fund is fully committed.
Support for Microbusinesses:
A grant of up to £10,000 is available to assist microbusinesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
This grant can only be claimed by businesses that meet the following criteria:
- employing between 1 and 9 employees (In addition to the business owner)
- operating address in Wales and have employees in Wales
- VAT registered
- have experienced a drop in turnover greater than >40% as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak (since the 1 March 2020)
- supported businesses must aim to maintain employment for 12 months
- only one application per businesses
- businesses will need to provide:
- details of reduction in turnover as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak
- evidence of business address by providing VAT registration
The grant is available to microbusinesses that are not eligible for the Business Rate Grant or the support for self-employed grant.
The Economic Resilience Fund for microbusinesses is open to applications from 17 April 2020 for 12 months.
Development Bank of Wales
For details of the financial support available from the Development Bank of Wales please visit their website: https://developmentbank.wales/
£100 million Development Bank of Wales loan scheme fully subscribed in first week
The COVID-19 Wales Business Loan Scheme is fully subscribed after more than 1,500 applications were received in just over one week.
The £100 million scheme was launched on Monday 30 March as part of the Welsh Government’s £500 million Economic Resilience Fund to support businesses in dealing with coronavirus outbreak.
The first loans were approved within three days of the fund launch, with the first loans reaching applicants by the end of last week.